Monday, April 12, 2010

Details of the Christian Hacker house

These silouettes came with this house. If you can identify them, please let me know what they are. I love this blue wallpaper.



I noticed the bottom door had wallpaper on it's outside hinge



and the door itself has a diamond pattern on the stripped wood. I think that as the pattern matches the wallpaper, at one time it covered the back of this front wall door. The white strips of wood seem added recently to strengthen the structure. CM














2 comments:

Josje said...

I can't identify the silhouettes, but they are very pretty. How lucky to get little treasures like those with the house! The wallpaper is lovely, and so is the silver ink stand!

My Realitty said...

They were too well adhered to the wall to remove. It is funny but in the Gottschalk house (next month) there is a gorgeous and rare picture. Someone tried to remove it and it began to rip so left it. It is the only thing that came with that house. Hooray for glue! C