Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One year anniversary!

 Eek I just realizedI have been doing this blog for one year!

 Hello to all my friends I made this year. I am so happy to know you.

Hmmm I need to think of a way to celebrate, I know I will re run my first post! clik below to see it (as soon as I find it...) It is titled "How did this happen to me?"

CLICK Here
http://myrealitty.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-did-this-happen-to-me.html


I have to mention this year's highlights!
Finding out my little granddaughter wanted to help (my younger assistant)
Learning from pinchofpepper
Getting Minimodernistas furniture
Discovering German ebay
Having Wes Christensen point out I put the chimney in the wrong spot on the beautiful MH1
Trades from Oese
Emailing with Call Small
Doing my first givaway and taking 3 months to finish it!
Receiving my first award from Rebecca
Being interviewed by the New York Times, telling all my friends and then not being used in the article...
Having minidork guest curate
Getting my first PDR item
Realizing my 27 year old daughter was making scenes too (my elder assistant)
Having Shale and Daphne visit
Meeting minimodern
Posting my first video...
Writing an article for next month's "Dollhouses, Past and Present" ezine.


and receiving comments from all of you. That's the best part!  THANK YOU! Carol

13 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!
-Kim :)

Shale said...

Wow! You have done a lot this past year. Aren't you glad you started to blog? I'm glad you did. Daphne and I wouldn't have come to California and had such a fun time if you had not started your blog.

Yay! keep up the good work.

Susan

callsmall said...

Keep it up!!! Congrats! It is an addiction... :)

Neomig said...

I love your blog - its different and interesting.
you were the first person to support me! I'll never forget it, I'll always be grateful! All the best !
Neomi

Rebecca said...

Happy Blogiversary! and many happy returns :-)
Love your highlights (and lowlights) of the year!

Busy Lizzie said...

Happy Blogday! Lizzie x

Mini Dork said...

Happy Blogoversary! It has been a wild ride and it is far from over. :) Pleasure to meet you virtually and IRL. Looking forward to your article!!!!
(what about Peter Tucker?)

Kikka N said...

Hi Carol!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Your blog is so refreshing !
I like it so much!

:)
Kikka

Pubdoll said...

Congratulations on a fabulous year, hope it's the first of many, you and your little assistent have done a lot of great work!
So glad you started blogging so I could get to "know" you.

Alienora said...

Congratulations:)))))))))))
Hugs from Alienora

Chris P's Minis and More said...

Happy 1rst Anniversary to you!
I love your blog! Blogging is fun and so glad you are too!

Unknown said...

¡Feliz cumpleaños! Seguro que cumples muchos más.
Besos Clara

Heather said...

It's been a pleasure to read your blog and see your wonderful doll houses! Congrats!