Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Antique dollhouse by Paul Keleher


dollhouse56
Originally uploaded by Paul Keleher
When I first strayed from the straight and narrow (Victorian contemporary furniture) I discovered the photos of Paul Keleher on flickr. I' m personally responsible for at least 100 views per picture of his as I poured over them. I had never seen such a rich collection of antiques that evoked the past so well.
If you don't know his work, Click the picture and jump into Wonderland. The scales are all sorts and evoke a distant time. Would love to know how he started this and how he came upon these masterpieces.

4 comments:

Busy Lizzie said...

great link, thank you for sharing that one! Lizzie

My Realitty said...

It's like a time machine. CM

christine said...

i have this in favourites and hardly a day passes without me scouring over it! i can remember reading a comment, some time ago,i think, that they might be his wifes collection.i can't find it now so i hope that memory serves me well!

Dana R. Farcas said...

I'm also responsible for a lot of viwes on Paul Kehler's dollhouse pics. great collection