Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thanks Rebecca


How fun is this!
Clever Rebecca of http://rebeccascollections.blogspot.com/ sent me this picture from an Australian design magazine from the '50s.
Way cool! Colette says it could be a long lost relative of her's from Australia! I will tell you a secret about me. I have my Dad's old Jaguar sedan from the 70's. He had the engine converted to a chevy in the 80's in Huntington Beach CA, I once met Bill Murray there when I took it in for work. The steering wheel is on the left though. It is stored in a garage now but I love old cars! How did you ever know, Thanks CM

2 comments:

Sans! said...

Wow, 19 houses! I am going to look back your posts to see all those houses. You know you can start a museum with the 19 houses!

Thank you, my dear, for following my blog. I am very flattered :):).

That awning is great work by the way.

Rebecca said...

Well, the answer is, I didn't know! I just thought of Colette when I looked at this picture. Glad you both like it :-)