Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My sweet Valentine!

This is not my photo and I do not know the source iStock? But we looked at it when planning the baby announcement.

                                 File this under "things that distract me                                   from my blog!" He just sat up today!
                          It all started with this engagement pic.
                     Many happy Valentine smiles from us to you.

 Which just brings up the old jump rope song, "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in the baby carriage!" Or not.
Now women have choice.


  Coming March post... how to protect your Tynietoy from crawlers...

 CM

14 comments:

Anna said...

That's a very sweet "mini" to pay attention to!!! :)

Mad For Mod said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!

My Realitty said...

Hi anna, isn't that babyfeet pic incredible???CM

My Realitty said...

Stinkin is right too! We like him! CM

Christine said...

What a clever boy and he looks so pleased with himself! Treasure every moment, it passes so quickly. :-)

The heart photo is amazing.

Florine said...

He's absolutely adorable...but you already knew that!

Shale said...

Happy Valentine's day!

What a beautiful boy your grandson is! How lucky you are to have two grandkids as your little valentines.

Susan

Mini Dork said...

Soo soo cute!! What a wonderful distraction from blogging. :D

Kikka N said...

So Cute Baby-Boy ♥
Happy Valentines Day to you!
Hugs
Kikka

My Realitty said...

Hi Christine, what is fun is how my daughter, My Assistant, feel like time is flashing by so quickly!!! Fun to watch her go through this. C

My Realitty said...

Hi Florine, My Assistant is leaving him for the first time for the whole night on Valentines Day, with his other Grandmom and loads of cousins. My Assistant is the one who needs babysitting. I'm sure she and her husband will have a wonderful Valentines vacation, even if it is only for one night! C

My Realitty said...

MiniDork, just wait till you go through this, it is hilarious!!!!Can you imagine those little sprouts having kids... I feel like J is a toddler herself! C

My Realitty said...

Happy Valentines Day Kikka!!!! I heart you but dont know how to make the symbol. C

My Realitty said...

Hi Shale, well the making of the Valentine by my little assistant for her 22 classmates was the project of the week here. C