Sunday, November 15, 2015

Auction!


 I found myself in New Jersey on the right day!
This Christian Hacker was up for sale.


Interior



English Lines House



Interior





Schneegas




Boulle


Various styles






Stoked and ready


Share your Paddle


READY!


Well, the Christian Hacker went for $1,400.00 so I didn't get it...
But I got Boulle and a little Schoenhut house.
Thank you, Bertoia for letting me take pictures! 
Update: the catalog said it sold for $2,006.00 so I guess that was the final priceand I dropped out at $800. Yikes! CM

4 comments:

Shale said...

What fun!!

Too bad you didn't get the Christian Hacker, but the Schoenhut is a treasure. Good score on the boule. Will you post pictures?

I'd love to have been there too. Maybe next time.

My Realitty said...

It is a gas! JJ loved it too and when she saw the prices she was impressed, C

Troy said...

Congrats on your new treasures! I look forward to post with details about your new pieces.

My Realitty said...

Hi Troy. Thanks!