Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life in the Big City

Hey! Who are you? I came to take Colette for a ride
"Daphne.Wow, I  am a gal who LOVES TO RIDE, Hard, and NEVER puts 'em away wet!"Dapnhe replied eagerly
"Daphne!" he said "You are really out there aren't you?"
"Oh , well, um, I am a straight shooter... is that you hand?" she said"HEY! What's going on here!"Collette barkedDaphne, honey, I know you were a child's toy, and then in a box for 30 years... But you're not on the farm anymore and you have to be careful what you say".

9 comments:

Neomig said...

Who is this cool guy?
I like him...
Neomi

Neomig said...

Who is this cool guy?
I like him...
Neomi

My Realitty said...

He is Jim, Colette's old boyfriend. He is good looking but a bit of a cad... C

Pubdoll said...

I was just away from the computer one day and see what happens! What a terrible man, good thing Colette came to Daphne's resque just in time!

Sans! said...

Rated 18 !!!!!!! Tell Jim the cad if he doesn't behave , you will make him into a big doll for real women to abuse!

My Realitty said...

Pubdoll, yes blogland does not stop for anyone... these dolls have minds of their owns. I would have ditched Jim and told him never to darken my door again... C

My Realitty said...

Sans, I enlarged him and am sending him to you for training... C

Sans! said...

Send the bad boy to big mama here! *open locked chest and take out big fat whip and shiny handcuffs....

My Realitty said...

Why Sans! That sounds just the ticket... C