Friday, April 6, 2012

Thank you Carmel doll shop for the Easter card, I have always relied on your exquisite taste!


Update: Here are the flowers I sent my Assistant for Easter, held by the Assistant's husband. (The one who drove the SUV to pick up the Tynietoy House.) They were at his family;s Farm and his little nephew said about the flower arrangement "It looks like a Dog not a bunny!"
I checked the 1 800 web page I bought it from and it was advertised as "and we even put bunny ears on our popular carnation dog arrangement". You just CANNOT fool those farm boys!
I guess bunny ears on dogs IS de riguer this year.

                                   Hope you had a Happy Easter and Holidays!

  CM

6 comments:

Shale said...

Ha ha ha. I love this picture! Happy Easter blog buddies!!

Kikka N said...

Doggi Easter for You!

My Realitty said...

Glad your feeling a tad better! Can't wait till you blog again!!! xo C

My Realitty said...

Kikka, just so you know...these are not my dogs... CM

LaPetite said...

Just like some lovely flowers I received! Too funny!

My Realitty said...

LOL They DO look like the flowers with the bunny ears but fiercer! C