MYREALITTY

Welcome to Myrealitty blog

I am cataloging my collection of 19, ok... 21 houses from oldest to modern, and then a few that were added on along the way...
Enjoyed a visit from Mini Jazzi from Downunder. Will be going back East in a week. Cannot wait to visit my Tynietoy Townhouse back there, of and of course my Grandson too...

Sunday, June 23, 2013

What happened here?


Stroller for Nana. Baby Andy enjoyed it! Full story on http://Leftcoastmin.blogspot.com/ just wanted
to let you know why I haven't been blogging. C

4 comments:

Kikka said...

Wow...
So sorry, I hope you a quick recovery!
Hugs
Kikka

Rebecca said...

Hope it's getting better and not feeling so painful! The magazine is out - I'll send out the email notification very soon :-)

My Realitty said...

Hi Kikka, I just stepped on my toes and my foot folded under me! Further explanation on left coast mini. Baby A thought it was pretty cool though!C

My Realitty said...

Rebecca You are doing such a great job on the magazine! Love your writing! C