Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Trouble in the Christian Hacker...





Antique Billards Table...




Suddenly the bird started fluttering in it's cage in the Salon of the Christian Hacker house.

Uncle  ?  (forgot what name I'd given him, will have to go to previous posts to find out) leapt up upsetting the card table.."how can there be 5 Aces he roared!"


Grand Papa jumped up to defend himself.

"My dear brother," Grand Mama arrived to explain, "House rules are my husband cheats, were't you made aware of that?" She shot her son in law a look. "Didn't you explain Cheswick?"


 So Grand Mama found this antique pool set. Notice the cue stick rack. The numbered balls and the triangle.

         It even has little net pockets that really catch the balls.



Play begins.


          Uncle mutters under his breath, but peace is restored. (I guess he will just be "Uncle".)

                                         Cheers, CM

6 comments:

Shale said...

What a great pool table. I even has the net pockets! And the cue rack. I am glad that peace was restored in the Hacker house, but does Grandpapa cheat at pool too?

My Realitty said...

Mmmmm... we shall have to see. CM

The grandmommy said...

Hahaha. They really looked like they were fighting LOL. That pool table is really cool! I am almost sure Grandpa will be a tricky with poo also. lol

Myrealitty said...

Hmmm I'm not sure of Grand Papa's skill set. Isn't it charming? Beapaq makes one too but it is a little too rococo for this library. CM

PILAR6373 said...

Que fantástica esa mesa de billar,no le falta detalle!!!
Besos.

Myrealitty said...

Gracias Pilar usted esta muy simpatica. (esta correct?)...;) CM