Friday, December 14, 2012

Mini Jazzi goes to Dulles International

Mini Jazzi is exhausted from the family event. She packs her bag, says good bye to The Assistant, her husband and the Littlest Assistant who keeps trying to grab her and put her in his mouth?????

 Jazzi didn't warn me about the customs agents who are very interested in the little things in my luggage... or about gigantic small children...



Mini Jazzi has to be at the airport 3 hrs early due to security rules and her luggage is well searched. Again.
      She sees a McDonalds in the airport and realizes she has time for a snack.

Suddenly she feels far from home and decides to Call Jazzi and check in. It takes a while for the call to go through.




Soon it is time for her to board and her flight takes off. It takes 6 hrs to fly to San Francisco."Phew", she thinks, "No babies on board". She shuts her eyes and off she goes.


Good bye D.C. I will be back.... You can see Mini Jazzi land when she lands at:
http://Leftcoastmini.blogspot.com/   MR




8 comments:

Neen said...

I bet her luggage ends up in Denver! :@). Thanks for the update!

My Realitty said...

Ha ha ha! I hope not! CM

Mme. Vaisaileaux said...

Bon voyage and Happy Trails!

My Realitty said...

Thank you MV

mcddiss said...

esperemos que en esta ocasion MJ no tenga problemas en el aeropuerto

besitos

Mari

My Realitty said...

Si, esta bien! Carol

Shale said...

I think it may be time for Mini Jazzi to update her cell phone. LOL. I'm glad she is getting to see a lot of the USA.

Susan

My Realitty said...

I know, when it came time to blog all I could find was this one I use in the Tommy Smaller home scenes! I have since found my newer ones... C