Monday, December 21, 2009

About the Spirit of Giving

There is someone who I have never met who has influenced my view of life and dollhouse collecting for the better. This post is in honor of her and to say Thank you! Do you know her? Here are some clues from a book she recommended.

Clue # 1



Sorry for these long spaces between
pictures, I'm not sure why they are here, they don't show up in the editing.









Antique German clock, my thimble, antique Gerlach iron, antique German plaster cake, contemporary copper pan and silver charger.


She recommended this book to me and I want to pass on to others. Many of you know it already. It was written in 1947. I ordered a current copy from Amazon.

Clue# 2











Clue # 3




Last clue Do you know who I am talking about?


and what book it is?
















Antique sink from Carmel Doll Shop


The answer comes tomorrow...

No comments: