Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas morning "Is this what I think it is!" shrieked Colette's daughter

Everyone stopped and looked at Colette's daughter who would not stop shrieking with joy!




Then she ripped of the wrapping paper off in a frenzy!






"It's the DOLLHOUSE I wanted!" she started dancing around the room and then ran over to give her Mom the biggest hug!





Thank you Thank you! she yelled













miniature dollhouse's dollhouse by Oese
imported from Germany





Couch by Mini Modernistas
Blue chair and ottoman by Design Interior Collection Vol.3
Miniature in the style of Villa Sibis made by Oese
Man by Diamond Select figuers, Twilight set
Daughter by Bozart
Woman and son what I call "Mutts"(Manufacturer Unknown @This Time)
fireplace screen is a plastic hood to a plug in night light.

9 comments:

Mary Pat/ contrarymary said...

Merry Christmas Carol! I hope you and your family have a lovely day together!

My Realitty said...

It's early in California, my daughter is just stuffing the stockings, she woke up me because we hid the toys in the guest room where I am!Her 3yr old is still asleep! Don't you love Oese's little house! CM

Dana R. Farcas said...

Beautifull Christmas day with the family around!

Petra said...

wow, the minisibi is pretty big in this scene - but I'm glad everyone enjoys it.
I hope you had a wonderful christmas with your family. See you soon.

My Realitty said...

She is a very little girl. As this is the only "Villa Sibis" I will ever have we think the scale is perfect. Everyone who see it LOVES it. Thnaks CM

Pubdoll said...

Congratulations on the new mini Villa Sibi to you and Colette's daughter! (Who perhaps should get her own name? :-))

My Realitty said...

Well, as you can see by the top post
Colette and Jim broke up after Christmas, the kids are hers by a previous marriage, maybe it had something to do with that birthday present he gave her... any way I am looking for a new house for my mini modernista furniture and he might just live there alone. I'm tired of Colette's family. I think I'll just send the daughter to boarding school in oh say Switzerland...xoxo C

Pubdoll said...

One shouldn't laugh at so much tragedy, but I can't help it :-) Poor children :-)

My Realitty said...

I know... That is the fun of dollhouses, You can make whatever you want happen. In way I am just like my 3yr old granddaughter, when she is tired of her doll she simply tosses it aside and runs off.
(I am planning a new house for the New Year and I only want Colette in it, don't tell a soul.. it's a secret) xoxo C