Monday, February 1, 2010
On the 2nd day of Valentines...
Look at these beautiful books by graceewhite. Check her flicker stream to see more of her fine work or find her at etsy as honeyandbee.
One list of the 10 most romantic books comes from http://allwomanstalk.com/
1.Tess of the d'Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
2. Frenchmans Creek by Daphe du Maurier
3. The Thornbirds by Coleen McCoullough
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
6. Katherine by Anya Seton
7. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
8. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
10. Persuasion by Jane Austen
I like The Wide Sargasso Sea by Jean Rhys which is the only book by a female writer included in the 10 best books ever written list
and Le Divorce by Diane Johnson for a lighter side of romance...with some dark spots. OK I also like Twin Sombreros by Zane Grey... What about you?