Friday, February 26, 2010

Puppenstube awning


I removed the added on awning that came with the house. It was yellow striped shirting material with unsightly glue spots. The wood underneath still had bits of the original red and white stripe pattern.


I used Jennifer's free printables, listed below in resources, and had it increased 100%.


This is the result.





5 comments:

Norma said...

Stunning - great idea using a printable for the "fabric".

Pubdoll said...

It looks great CM, I like the trimming along the edge! (Obviously I'm not a native speaker :-))

My Realitty said...

You would never know English isn't your first language! I like the trimming too. C

Kathi said...

Looks great!

My Realitty said...

Thanks, I meant to show the patch of original material. Maybe I'll do that next. C