Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vaya Con Dios


Carolena and Abuela have prepared for the journey to San Francisco.
Abuela will stay at the Hacienda she loves.
Carolena will join Charlotta at her parents house.
It is time to bid Adios to the Hacienda Dollhouse!
They pray Carolena will have a safe journey.
In Spanish they have a farewell that means this, it is "Vaya con Dios", Go with God.
C
Oh. P.S. I posted a picture of modern lounge chairs on my other blog. http://leftcoastmini.blogspot.com and my buddies on Flickr are asking me what I used to make them. First one to give the right answer on that blog wins a surprise. I think it's obvious! C

4 comments:

Lara said...

Thank you for the lovely chair, the basket with wine and fruit and the fabric. I love it, Lara

My Realitty said...

Hi Lara, My assistant went to the post office with me, (my 3 yr old granddaughter) she loves the post office, and after we mailed the package I found the note I meant to include still in my hand! My assistant makes my life wild. Have fun with it, and I thought the material was very of this design period. xo C

My Realitty said...

PS Lara Thank you for joining my Modern Mini blog! C

Ascension said...

Hacia dias que no pasaba por tu blog y lo echaba de menos.
Me encanta la virgen que has puesto.
Por cierto ya soy seguidora en tu blog, no baia que tenias otro
Muchos besitos