Friday, April 23, 2010

Loud voices were coming from the parlor

Everyone in the household ran to the parlor door to see what the comotion was.














Phillipe's sisters tried to intercede with their father on his behalf.



Old Mr. Hacker was furious,"First my best friend from Spain's daughter, then HER, and who knows how many housemaids...I am giving you no choice. You will marry Carolena and together you will be banished to our Hacienda in the Americas! You have 2 days to pack your belongings. I have secured you a post in the New Mexico territories" and he strode from the room.






"I will never return!" screamed Phillipe in fury!










Everyone looked shocked... the Americas...



"Tea anyone?" whispered Amelia.

2 comments:

mary pernula said...

Hello friend, wanted to stop by and see what was going on. SO which one of your houses do you like best? Where do yoy find a lot of your treasures for them XO MARY

My Realitty said...

Thank you for coming by. I put the answer in the blog I'm working on, "Packing for the New Mexico Territories". Thanks for asking. xoxo CM